Framework Contract Management
Since 2014 we have been contracted as a leader of Consortia for major Framework Contracts funded by the European Commission.
- EC, Framework Contract Services for the Implementation of External Aid (SIEA) 2018 (EC, 2019 – 2022), Lot 2 – Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
- Framework Contract Beneficiaries 2013 (EC, 2014 – 2018), Lot 2 – Transport and Infrastructure
As a partner we have participated in the Framework contracts funded by the European Investment Bank:
- FWC EIB Lot 3 (2016-2019): Transport.
- FWC EIB Lot 4 (2016-2019): Smart growth, social infrastructure and Horizon 2020.
We provide overall management, coordination and quality control of the framework assignments in the following technical areas:
- Transport and Infrastructure (incl. roads, railways, harbours, airports, transport safety, buildings, water supply and sanitation, solid waste disposal, engineering construction)
- Digital technologies and services (incl. broadband connectivity, digital literacy and entrepreneurship, cybersecurity, navigation systems, digital agenda and protection)
- Earth observation (incl. satellite and meteorological data, space policy)
- Urban development and Cities (incl. smart cities, social housing, urban mobility and infrastructure, climate-resilient and sustainable urban environments)
- Sustainable energy (incl. renewable energies, modern Power grids, electrification, energy efficiency, energy services and frameworks, energy sector studies)
- Nuclear safety (incl. nuclear power plant operation, design safety, safeguards, radio-active waste, offsite emergency preparedness, decommissioning, training)
- Sustainable waste management incl. public/private management structures
- Private sector (incl. privatisation, sector policies, SMEs support and policy development, regulatory reform, investment promotion, commercial banking, financial sector, corporate social responsibility)
- Trade (incl. trade policy and negotiations, regional economic integration, conformity assessment, metrology, standards and norms, Sanitary and Phytosanitary issues, Technical barriers to trade, intellectual property, trade in services, competition, trade and environment, trade defence instruments, trade promotion and market analysis)
- Employment creation (Labour market and Employment – formal and non-formal) incl. labour force, wage policy and social dialogue.
Full and associated members
TiEG EEIG has been created by two consultancy companies, Consulting & Management ltd. and TAS Europrojects ltd, each with its principal office in an EU member state, and count other associated members. The network was established with a view to bringing the best available knowledge and strengthening common activities from its member organizations.