TiEG is a registered European Economic Interest Group (EEIG) of consultancies from EU member states , whereby from a legal viewpoint its full members act as a single organization and bring together their best available knowledge and experience. The grouping is based in Bratislava and has a main unit in Brussels.
• Selection of local and international experts
• Preparation of bids and proposals for technical assistance projects and grants
• Project management
Project cycle management
• Contract management
• Quality control
• Monitoring & evaluation
• Infrastructure and transport project management
• Public and private partnerships
• Economic development & trade
Full and associated members
TiEG EEIG has been created by two consultancy companies, Consulting & Management ltd. and TAS Europrojects ltd, each with its principal office in an EU member state, and count other associated members. The network was established with a view to bringing the best available knowledge and strengthening common activities from its member organizations.